Saturday 29 August 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 18 .....

This week the sketch at The Sugar Bowl is provided by Kathy, with the please include option of buttons. There is a set of 4 brand new Christmas Manga stamps for the lucky winner!! Another gorgeous set of designs from Sugar Nellie.

I have stamped the pirate monkey by Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers, papers and buttons are BG Archaic, DCWV cardstock, ribbon.

Short and sweet tonight, I need to get on with more challenges, I haven't had a very productive week, so I want to catch up a little!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela xx

7 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a super cute card...love the pirate monkey!!!

~Terry

Jill said...

ohh Angela this is gorgeous I love the image and the colour combo/DP you've used are just perfect hugs Jill xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I have just found your blog and I like what I see. This little chap is so cute and I love the colours. Gorgeous.
I will be following from now on.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liz DB said...

Lovely cards Angela You are truley talented and very Patient!!

Mina said...

I love those colours Angela and the skull and crossbones monkey is perfect with them
Mina xxx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the earthy colors that you have used and I love this image!! It is nice to see it again!
Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, wonderful card and perfect papers.
luv
Debby