Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 19 .....



I have used this gorgeous sketch by Marlene for this weeks entry for The Sugar Bowl challenge, withe the please include "pink & brown". There is a full set of the new Mary Hall stamps for one lucky winner!! I have used a bright pink as it works better with this paper, which is so gorgeous, I bought it a while ago but never seem to find the right card to use it on, the picture doesn't show it but the full sheet is glittered.

I have used my Sugar Nellie Manga girl again, (I do love colouring these), coloured with promarkers & copic spica glitter pens, papers are DCWV Sweet, DCWV card stock, circles cut with nesties, embossed with my new cuttlebug snow folder that I got at the weekend, pearls are coloured with promarkers to match the paper, retro flower punch, sentiment is craftwork cards. I have rotated the sketch to fit the image.

This is my first morning at home after taking Philip to nursery, so I'm leaving the housework to do this post and finish another couple of cards!! Will be back later to post another card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela xx



5 comments:

Juls said...

just so funky!! love it!! love the bright colours, and love how you have coloured your maga girl!! stunning!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, wow your card is gorgeous, I hope that you arnt to worried and lost without your little lad, I suspect he will be really excited when he sees you when you go to pick him up. He will enjoy having and playing with company, as my hubbys granddaughter is at her nursery. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I love this card. The lilac colours are gorgeous and I love the papers. Your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and great job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

Lilian said...

Gorgeous coloring Angela! They are so cute aren't they? The Christmas ones are out!
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!