Thursday 12 November 2009

Another Award .....




I have had this award for a few days,  Kat  gave me this award. Kat has a beautiful blog and she always leaves lovely comments, why not pop over to her blog to have a look at her beautiful cards.


Now I have to answer some questions in one word!

1. Where is your cell phone?    Next to me

2. Your hair?    Highlighted

3. Your mother?    Tired

4. Your father?    Who

5. Your favourite food?   Indian

6. Your dream last night?   Don't remember

7. Your favourite drink?   Coffee.

8. Your dream/goal?   More time

9. What room are you in?    Living room

10. Your hobby?    Crafting

11. Your fear?   Any creepy crawlies

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?    Here

13. Where were you last night?    Home

14. Something that you aren't?    Confident

15. Muffins?   Of course

16. Wish list items?    More craft stash

17. Where did you grow up?    Middlesbrough

18. Last thing you did?   Order a takeaway

19. What are you wearing?   Comfy clothes

20. Your tv?     Its on

21. Your pets?    2 rabbits

22. Your friends?   Near

23. Your life?   Happy

24. Your mood?   Tired

25. Missing somone?   No

26. Vehicle?    Citroen

27. Something you're not wearing?   Slippers

28. Your favourite store?   Next

29. Your favourite colour?   Blue

30. When was the last time you laughed?   Today

31. Last time you cried?  Yesterday

32. Your best friend?     Asleep

33. One place I go to over and over?  Tesco

34. Facebook?    No

35. Favourite place to eat?    Yarm
 
 
Now I have the diificult choice of sending this award to 5 more friends, I wish i could send this to everyone of my blogging friends as I really do appreciate all of your comments and support!!
 
Sharon 
 
Jill

Ludcaz
 
Jessica

Lil Daffodil
 
This is such a long post but fun to do!!
 
Angela  xx

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for passing on this award to me. I am so grateful. Believe it or not, This is the second time today I have been given this award - I really am fortunate. I have edited my scheduled post for Saturday morning to acknowledge both of you, answer the questions and pass the award on. Thanks again.
By the way I really like your work - I try to keep track of your blog every day.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jill said...

thanks for thinking of me Angela your so kind hugS Jill xx

Ludkasz said...

Thank you so much:)