Monday 9 November 2009

Lucy's Birthday Card .....



I have finally decided this will be the card for Lucy this year, well time is running out now!!  I am planning on making fancy cupcakes for the party so this is perfect!! I had a practice a few weeks ago and they looked and tasted good, so fingers crossed!!

I have made this card for the following challenges;

Kraftin Kimmie challenge 5, "stitch it up"

Create 4 Fun, challenge 45, I have used the sketch to plan my card.

I have used Kraftin Kimmi stamps Francesca, coloured with promarkers, copic spica glitter pens, PM sweet nothings papers, DCWV c/s,  nesties, embossing folder, MS doillie punch, ribbon, charm, gems.  I used my paper piercing tool and a fineliner pen in dark grey to create faux stitching on my card.

I still need to finish getting everything ready for the party, there will be 8 girls so hopefully the things |I have planned will keep them entertained!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela  xx

What a party, so noisy!!  I think the girls enjoyed themselves, not enough time to make everything!!

I WON THIS WEEKS KRAFTIN' KIMMI CHALLENGE!!

12 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is so pretty, Angela! I'm sure Lucy will be super thrilled with this stylish and funky b-day card! I love your faux stitching, what a great effect you achieved! WOW 8 girls you are brave, smile! Hope the party goes off without a hitch!
Hugs, t

CraftyC said...

This is stunning Angela, love the image and what beautiful papers!
Clairexx

Kim said...

What a fantastic birthday card! She will LOVE it! Francesca is the perfect image for the birthday girl! Have fun and thanks for joining in our Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Jessica Theodore said...

Wow Angela this is a beautiful card! I'm sure she will love it! Love all the colours and that fab spotty paper, and that image is too cute!

And just wondering if you're going in the Christmas Rak? didn't see your name xx

mueppi said...

What a wonderful card, Angela!
Hugs Gisela

Sharon said...

What a delightful card Angela, so pretty. I love lilacs, pinks, browns, aqua, etc. Am sure she will love it. Good luck with the party preparations. Am sure all will go off well. Hugs Sharon xx

Mandy said...

Great card!! love the image and the colours..I'm sure your daughter will love it..hope she has a great party..
Mandy xx

Milnie said...

What a beautiful card have you made Angela! Am sure Lucy will love it and hope that she has a wonderfull party!!

Hugs,

Mélanie

☼ Cheryl* said...

What a beautiful card!

Hanne said...

This is a really sweet card! Lovely image!
Hanne

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card Angela. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Kat said...

This is lovely Angela. I'm sure Lucy will love it. It will be different to all her other cards and really special.

Kat xx