Wednesday 17 March 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 28 ......


There is a new sketch for Challenge 28 at Truly Scrumptious, with the optional challenge to create a
'quilt effect' background.  As always there is a fabulous prize on offer
 this week for the lucky winner.


I have to confess that I do love this sketch but I have struggled for inspiration for the "quilt effect" so I have just added some faux stitching around the blue mat and kept everything plain and simple. Sentiment is from
Stampin' Up! there are greetings for all occassions in the "Circle of friends" set.


There are some beautiful cards for your inspiration from the Truly Scrumptious design team,
you can see them here.






9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I love the soft colours you have used on this card, Fabulous papers and a great image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Angela. What an adorable little pixie - is she a digi image? And the papers are really pretty.

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a pretty card Angela. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

dolcreations said...

I think your card is very sweet and I just love the colours you used. I do not see a struggle here! This is a superb take on the challenge. I love that sketch! Have a Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love that little pixie and those beautiful papers.
Thanks so much for the gorgeous birthday card, sorry I haven't said thanks sooner, I lost my internet connection all last week. I loved the colours and that beautifully coloured Anya.
hugs Heather xx

Faye said...

As usual, your card is fabulous, but not as beautiful as my gorgeous and appropriate birthday Card - thank you! xxx

Dawn said...

Awww so cute, love your colours

Hugs
Dawn
x

Mina said...

gorgeous soft gentle card Angela...love this cute little girl
Mina xxx

Myzdamena said...

That's a lovely card..

I like plain and simple- just like me lol

G xxx