Friday 30 April 2010

Bird on a Branch ......

I have made these cards using the new Bird on a Branch stamp set from the mini catalogue, it is another one of those sets that you just can't put down.  There are 5 stamps in the set including a sentiment stamp.

I have layered the birds with diamensionals and covered them with a layer of crystal effects to give the birds a sheen.  The backgroung has been created with the speckled stamp from the set, I LOVE this stamp and I'm sure it will be used on so many of my cards!!!


The colours are rose red and regal rose with black, I think it is a nice bold combination.
                                                   

3 comments:

Clare Brown said...

gorgeous cards Angela just love the effect of the speckled stamp.

hugs Clare x

Kat said...

These are both gorgeous Angela. I love the first one but then I scrolled down and found the second one. I think the 2nd is my favourite!!

Kat xx

Faye said...

I wasn't so keen on this set until I saw these acrds! x