Tuesday 15 June 2010

Soft Suede Shillouttes ......

    
This is one of the cards I made last week, using the lovely new Soft Suede colour from Stampin' Up! I know this is going to be one of my favourites!!


I have used the Pocket Shillouttes stamp set with soft suede, close to cocoa and creamy caramel ink, using the same colour card for my layers, the base is soft suede and I have used the small sandy speckles wheel with white craft and soft suede ink to make the lovely background. I added a band of soft suede polka dot ribbon. 

The beautiful polka dot ribbon is only available while stocks last, so if you would like to get your hands on some, e-mail me for further details to avoid dissapointment!!!
                                              

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Angela, love the colour!
Clairex