Wednesday 7 July 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 36 ........

Today there is a new challenge at Truly Scrumptious, with the optional extra challenge of  "how does your garden grow".



Sadly I don't have a card to share with you today as I have decided to step down from the Truly Scrumptious design team.  I have so many things happening right now, I am struggling to find time to craft and my blogging has slowed down over the past few weeks too. 

I have enjoyed my time working along side some very talented ladies and would like to thank everyone at Truly Scrumptious for giving me my very 1st design team oppourtunity!!  If you would like to be part of this fabulous team there is still time for you to apply, you can find all of the details here.

I will hopefully have a card to share with you using this wonderful sketch later in the week, as I do intend to join in the challenges when possible on the other side now!!

                                                  

No comments: