Sunday 15 August 2010

Cupcakes ......

I have been busy making some cards for a lady who has just opened a new cake decorating shop, she has some beautiful accessories for cupcakes too!!  I took Lucy along so we could get more supplies for her favourite treat.


This card is made using Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, coloured with markers and a blender pen.  The colours are Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand and Bashful Blue, I added a couple of tags from the Tiny Tags stamp set - 20%off until 31st August - tied with linen thread.  A puched star doodled with a button from the Latte collection and it is finished  - nice and quick!!!

I will share some of the other cards later this week!!  Thanks for stopping by

                      

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
What a gorgeous wee cupcake card. I love the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jo said...

I need to know where this shop is.....sounds like somewhere jeni and I need to visit!

Ali said...

Ooh yum looks delish!!

Kat said...

Love that cupcake Angela, looks yummy.

That sounds like a nice shop to be near!

Kat xx

dolcreations said...

Angela I am such a fan of cupcake cards....and you have done such an awesome job! The little tags...LOVE that idea!!!!

Evelyn C said...

Great card - love the colour combo x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, thats a really lovely image and youve created a stunning card with it, the colouring is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx