Monday 20 September 2010

Autumn Birthday Gift Set .......

I have made this set to give to my friend who is celebrating her Birthday this week (I know she doesn't read my blog!!), This set is nothing at all like what I had in mind when I set out to make her card last night - I was thinking of a really rich purple???? 


I have made a very easy gift bag from just one sheet of 12x12 paper, with a matching card, using some of the gorgeous Sweet Pea designer 12x12 paper and a selection of flowers and beads from the Pretties Kit and some of my favourite ribbon. The colours are So Saffron Soft Suede and Whisper White.


I have used my Stampin' Write marker with the blender pen to colour the flowers as they are white, so perfect to match in with any of your projects!!  The gem brads and pearls are also in the Pretties Kit.


A close up of the card front, with the beaded pin made from some of the beads in the Pretties Kit.  I tied two of the tiny tags stamped in So Saffron around the ribbon knot. The papers are also from the Sweet Pea designer paper stack.

September is the month of the Last Chance List from Stampin' Up! These products will not be available after 30th September, so if there is anything you would like contact me as soon as possible to place your order, I will be placing an order later today.

Many items now have 50% off, including the Pretties Kit ( was £23.25 now £11.63) the Sweet Pea designer paper stack (was £19.50 now £9.75) 40 sheets of best quality 12x12 papers for less than 25p a sheet!!!!  Fantastic bargain!!!

Click here for the Last Chance List



                          

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
These are beautifully done. I lov ethe style of catd and the gift bag is gorgeous. I love the colours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Faye said...

Oh Angela, I think this is soooo pretty and it really works well in the prtetty yellow. Erm, I can see exactly how you got here from rich purple!!
Hope you're slime free soon!
xxx

Shaz said...

This is so pretty, i love it. Did you make your own template for the bag ? , would love to have a go at this project. xx

Kat said...

What a beautiful set Angela. I think your friend will love it. Very elegant. Love how you coloured the flowers.

Kat xx

Chris said...

What a lovely set. I'm so sad that the Pretties Kit is going as I've only just bought it!
Chris xx

Dawn said...

Your blog is just beautiful

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! This is a stunning set Angela!! Love the yellow and your elegant touches. The fold is so beautiful on your card!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am sharing a slow working laptop with hubby at the moment and I have to be sparing with my comments in order to get to everyone before I get pushed off the keyboard again. I have enjoyed catching up with all of the posts I have missed whilst competing for air time and this bag and card is my favourite! Lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley