Thursday 30 September 2010

Pocket Silhouettes Class ......

I thought I would share the remaing projects for tomorrow nighs class, the colours are Almost Navy, Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip, using the Pocket Silhouttes stamp set which is perfect for Autumn themed cards.


Below is a card with a matching mini gift box.  These little boxes are so easy to make, perfect for jewellery or a couple of chocolates for a table setting.  I will  put a tutorial on my blog for them soon!!


I haven't had very much time lately to keep my blog up-dated as I have been busy working on samples using some of the new produacts from Stampin' Up! - I can finally shere them with you from tommorrow  as the new catalogue will be released!!!!!  There are so many wonderful new products this year!!!

Last Friday night I attanded my first Stampin' Up! training event in Mnachetster - it was fabulous to finally meet some of the other demonstrators and share in some fabulous swaps.  I have to tell you there are some very talented ladies out there and I have got some beautiful cards to share with my customers!!

I'm not sure if I will sleep tonight dreaming of all of those new products I can order from tomorrow!!!!!


Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

These are gorgeous Angela. I love the colours and the stamps are lovely.

Kat xx

dolcreations said...

These are so beautiful Angela.I LOVE those colours together and I love how you stamped them with different inks to give such a beautiful look!