Friday 1 October 2010

Its Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue
is finally here!!!!!!!


There are so many new products, I know you are going to be impressed, I just hope my hubby doesn't catch a glimpse of my wish list!!!!!!!!

This year we finally have the Clear Mount Stamps which are great if you are looking for ways to save space and your pennies too!!  Thay can be used with the new clear mount blocks.

There are 14 NEW Punches - I know the Bauble punch is at the top of my list very closely followed by the rest of the punches!!!!!  The punches are now a flat locking design making them easier to store and they are stackable - each punch has a picture of the shape on the end so you can see the design you need quickly.

The new colour famillies are better than ever before - I have to say I love tham all, even those colours I initially thought they are "not my kind of colours" but they are!!!  There are also 5 In Colours this year to compliment the core colour range - they are wonderful!!!  There are inks, papers ribbons and co-ordinating accessories right across the range this year, this will make it so much easier to achieve a co-ordinated finished design.
This is the new Colour Coach to help you select the perfect colour combinations for your projects.  The front is a full colour swatch that can be removed, on the back there are suggestions of complimentary colours.  I have to tell you I have used mine so much and I have tried so many new colour combinations I wouldn't usually use and they all look great!!!  It is definately worth investing is a Colour Coach for those times when your mojo decides to take a break!!!

I'm sure you will be wanting to see the products for yourself click here.

I will be back later to share some new projects with you.

Angela x

No comments: