Wednesday 6 October 2010

More Ornate Flowers

It has been a very busy few days!!  I have so many new projects to share but no time to get my blogging up to date.  I have decided to show another of the cards made with the new Ornate Flowers stamp set.


I stamped the main image first inking the stamp with a versa mark ink pad, then inking directly over the top with the lovely Rich Razzleberry ink, I then added some Heat & Stick powder heating until it melts, then I sprinkled the whole image with the fabulously sparkly Dazzling Diamonds, gently heating again to seal in the glitter.  The colours are Basic grey Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette.

I'm off to have a quick tidy as my desk is lost under a pile of card and paper!!  Tomorrow my first order from the new catalogue will arrive!!!!!  More gorgeous stash to play with!!!

Angela x

5 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh lucky lady - new stash to play with xx That is a lovely card - love the colours xx Looking forward to Friday xx

Juls said...

very elegant! Love the colours! Hugs Juls

martina's kaartjes said...

Very pretty simple card !
greetings from belgium
martina
x

Lavender and old lace said...

wow Angela what a nice card so clean and fresh I love it Dorothy xx

Kat said...

This is a beautiful image Angela. It would be suitable for all sorts of occasions.

Kat xx