Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Wish List Service 2010

I am offering a Christmas wish list service for all of your family and friends to buy the perfect Christamas gift for you this year!!  All you need to do is request a Wish List order form from me, fill it in, save a copy for yourself  and return it to me.  You can then give your family and friends my phone number and I will help them select a gift from your wish list - simple as that!!  I will place the order and gift wrap them as well!!  I can take payments with credit cards now, making it easier than before to purchase the perfect Stampin' Up! gift from me.
                            
If you would like to send a gift but don't know what to choose then why not buy them a Gift Voucher from me??  I will provide a handmade wallet for you, the vouchers are available in multiples of £5.00.

Angela x

No comments: