Friday 12 November 2010

More from Convention

I have been so busy since I got back from convention as I have my first Christmas class tonight and on Sunday it is Lucy's 9th birthday party - of course it is a Stampin'Up! party!!!  All of the girls will take home their little projects and their very own set of stamps too!!

This was my first convention and I had an amazing time!! This is the bag we got at convention, inside were our FREE stamp sets!!! The bag is really bright and cheerful with plenty of room inside, so I think I will be using it for the workshops I have booked.  I have noticed lucy has get her eye on this bag at the moment, so I will have to watch out!


Throughout the weekend there were some prize patrols and I was lucky enough to win these goodies!!!!!  I will be re-creating some of the fabulous projects demonstrated with them soon, the ribbon is so pretty and a handmade tag with the new basic pearls on!


This year there was a Momento Mall where you could buy Stampin' Up! goodies that are only available to those attending convention!!! This is some of my new stash, unfortunately the beautiful Greenhouse Gala bag had sold out, so I am now patiently waiting for mine to arrive in a few weeks time!!


Must dash and finish setting up for tonight, I will share some of the photos of the projects we are making tonight sometime over the weekend!!

Angela x





1 comment:

Maylee said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time! TFS! Love that brown bag!