Thursday 27 January 2011

Birthday Gift Set

I have a really quick card to share with you today made using the FREE Punch Bunch stamp set. You can read how to get your inky fingers on these stamps here!!


The colours are Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist.  I have used more of the beautiful 12x12 papers in the Subtles colour way using the marker pens to colour the image before stamping, then I punched it out with the scallop circle punch layering it up with a diamensional.  Very quick and easy, perfect if your planning to make up a batch of these in different colours!!


This is the little gift box I have made, again really quick and easy with no glue!!

I am planning to make this box in my next classes, so why not contact me and book your place today.



Now is the best time to join Stampin Up! We have the fantastic Sale A Bration promotion which entitles all new recruits to a FREE STAMP SET of ANY VALUE included in the already fabulous Starter Kit.

The Starter Kit costs £119 and gets you over £270 worth of products to set you on your way!!If you have been toying with the idea of signing up as a Business Demo or a Hobby Demo please do get in touch with me, I am looking to grow my team over the coming months EVEN BETTER IS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE STAMP SETS TO ANY OF YOUR CHOICE!

WHY CHOOSE MY TEAM!

I have a small team and I am a full time mum, so Stampin' Up! is the perfect soloution for me as I can fit my business around my family.  If you would like to do what you love and choose your own working hours please contact me .  I will provide you with lots of support and guidance along with a welcome kit to help get your business started.



I can't wait to hear from you, I know you will love Stampin' Up! as much as I do!! 

Do you know this years European Convention is at Disneyland Paris!!!! What are you waiting for????

Angela x



 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love this set Angela. These flowers are really pretty and what a cute box.

Kat xx