Thursday 6 January 2011

Join My Team

Now is the best time to join Stampin Up! We have the fantastic Sale A Bration promotion which entitles all new recruits to an extra FREE STAMP SET of ANY VALUE  included with the already fabulous Starter Kit.
The Starter Kit costs £119 and gets you over £270 worth of products to get your business started!! Please contact me if you would like to join my team, we are a small friendly team who love stamping and of course STAMPIN' UP!
Take a look at this fantastic Starter Kit, including 4 stamp sets (+1 extra set during SAB worth upto £44.95), 4 ink pads, cardstock, papers, adhesive and all the business products you will need. Many of the products can be changed to create your very own personalised starter kit!! 
Plus when you join my team I will provide you with a little welcome kit to get you started, contact me for further details and turn your hobby into a successful business in 2011. 
Angela x

No comments: