Monday 7 March 2011

Swaps from Leeds Training

Just a quick post to share with you the swaps I recieved from the Stampin' Up! training event on Saturday, it really is inspiring to share ideas with other demonstrators.


There really are some beautiful projects, so yet again my wish list has increased!! 

I am trying not to keep looking out of the window this afternoon - "Mr Ups" is due with my gorgeous new goodies - I can't wait!!!!  One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that you get to order the new products before anyone else has seen them!!!  If you fancy joining my team then contact me for an informal chat and find out to get yourself some lovely new stash first!!

Better go and look again just in case????

Angela x

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love looking at all the swaps. I was in Leeds and have loads of swaps... but only received two of those!