Friday 1 April 2011

Its Mini Catalogue time!!!!!

Wowee, I'm so excited to finally be able to share with you the fabulous new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up!  It has been so exciting having the new products to "play" with a whole month before the catalogue is launched, one of  the many perks you get as a demonstrator.



There are so many new products again this year but I think the most exciting one of all is the Sizzix "Big Shot" along with exclusive Stampin' Up! dies and embossing folders!!!


This is a small "pillow" box I have made using one of the new dies - they are so quick and easy to make I have stamped on to Crumb Cake card with the matching ink then I stamped a Rose Red butterfly and cut it out adding a few pearls for the body, a length of linen thread wrapped around the box.



This is the matching card, using some Crumb Cake paper and Rose red card torn along the edge. I used the Strength and Hope stamp set, this is being sold to raise funds for breast cancer research - Stampin' Up! will dontate £1.00 from every set sold to help fund reseach and treatment. I think this is one of my favourite new stamp sets - but then I think you will read that again over the next few days.  There  are some beautiful colours in the new seam binding ribbons, it is so fine almost like silk making it perfect to gather up.

If you would like a copy of the new mini catalogue or if you would like to place an order for any of the new products please contact me and I will arrange that for you.

Tonight I am holding my Mini Madness open house event to celebrate the launch of the mini catalogue.

I will be back tomorrow with my first design team card for the new Simply Stampin' Challenge and also another creation for a blog hop I am involved in at In Love With Stampin, so I do hope you can join in with them and see some of the fabulous projects created using the new products.

Angela x


1 comment:

Kat said...

Beautiful card Angela and I love the box too. What a lovely gift!

Kat xx