Wednesday 25 May 2011

A Day at the Beach

I have been making use of some of the many photos printed and just left in a box, they have never made it in to an album!!  Lucy is 9 now and this was taken when she was 3, on a very cold January day at Redcar beach.


I have used Crumb Cake for my base and the Confetti stamp set for the background along with the gorgeous Medallion stamp - I don't think I had ever seen stamps as big as the background stamps Stampin' Up! sell.


I have picked up the colours of Lucy's clothes with my accent colours of Marina Mist and Pirroutte Pink.  The flowers are made from various circles punched and layered with a brad.  I made a fold out strip for my journaling with the new Decorative Label punch, tied with some lovely taffetta ribbon. My title was stamped with my favourite Schoolbook Serif alphabet and cut out.


Lucy lookd slighty bewildered in the first photos, as Darran had burried her pink wellingtons in the sand and she couldn't move, she obviously wasn't too bothered by this.

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

Love this layout Angela. Love the colours. Lucy looks like she was having fun.

Kat xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Angela those photos are gorgeous of your daughters, they certainly grow up fast. with hugs Shirleyxxxx