Monday 9 May 2011

Pretty Birthday Gift Set

This is one of the last minute cards I made for Lucy for one of her firends last week.  I decided to use  pretty pastel colours for the card and made a matching backpack to pop the birthday present in.


I used So Saffron for the card base with a layer of matching paper from the 12x12 DSP stack and some of the lovely Nursery Suite paper, perfect for so many occassions - not just babies!! I added a length of Daffodil Delight satin ribbon with some of the nursery accent stickers and a few pearls.



I decided to make my backpack from some of the 12x12 DSP in So Saffron as the quality is so good and it is quite thick I knew it would work perfectly for this bag, also saving time matting and layering the paper onto a card base.  I used the same Nursery Suite papers, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon for the handles, accent sticker and a Regal Rose button .

I have been busy getting my projects ready for a class on Friday night with one of my groups of lovely ladies,  we will of course be using some of the new products form the mini catalogue and the Big Shot!!

Angela x

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow these is stunning darling
so pretty and what a fab gift Angela
Hugs Susie xx

Kat said...

What a pretty set Angela. I'm sure Lucy's friend was delighted with it especially the cute back pack.

Kat xx