Saturday 18 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 12

Its Saturday again already and that means its time for a new challenge at Simply Stampin'.

We have theme for your inspiration this week "you've got male".

I have to admit that I usually struggle with ideas for mens cards fortunately I don't need to make too many, so here is my card for this weeks challenge.


The colours are Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  I made a folded shirt with Marina Mist paper adding a tie made with Early Espresso taffetta ribbon. A quick punched tab, the sentiment is from Party this Way stamp set.

There are some wonderful creations from the design team this week so take a peak and share your male themed cards with Simply Stampin'.

It has been a really busy week for me and unfortunately I have had very little time again to spend on my blog, things are going to stay that way for a few weeks as I am spending more time in school with Philip.  This week for the very first time Philip tried out some new quad walking sticks - I was amazed!!!  It will be a long time before he will be able to use them independently as he needs two adults to help him learn to use them confidently.  I know there was a time when I never dared to think of this!! 

Angela x



1 comment:

Kat said...

Hi Angela, what a great idea for a male card. Love it.

Great news about Philip you must be really pleased and proud. I'm really please to hear how well he's doing.

Kat xx