Saturday 25 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 13

Good morning, Saturday comes around faster every week - there were some fabulous "male" cards entered into last weeks Simply Stampin' challenge, thank you to everyone who joined us.  


This week we have another fabulous sketch for your inspiration and as always the design team have made some stunning creations, you can see them here. I do love using a sketch as a starting point for my design and this was a really easy sketch to follow.



I used some Crumb Cake for my card base with some gorgeous Elegant Soiree papers and Pacific Point card and ribbon for my accent colour. I added faux stitching around the card and I think I will be adding this to a few more cards!! Not very much stamping this week only the sentiment from  the new level 2 Something to Celebrate stamp set in the mini catalogue a few tiny pearls to finish.

We would love to see your cards at Simply Stampin' this week, you can rotate the sketch for you design if you wish, don't forget to include at least one Stampin' Up"! product on your design.

Angela x

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela wow that is stunning love your image is it a stamp, but what gorgeous colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxx