Thursday 21 July 2011

Baptism Card

I was asked to make a Baptism card for two little girls who are going to be Baptised together - one is three years old and the other is a baby. 
I did have to think about this card for a day or two as the usual baby style stamps I would use were not really suitable on this occassion.
Then inspiration struck in the form of the very versatile All in the Family stamp set!!


I stamped a baby and a little girl in Basic Grey ink and coloured them using the Stampin' Write marker pens adding a ruffle of Pretty in Pink taffetta ribbon and some pearls. The tiny flowers are from the Itty Bitty Bits punch set and I used the Scallop Trim corner punch to add some interest to the design. The sentiment is printed from my computer and layered with Circle punches and the Scalloped Circle punch, a few more pearls and ribbon to match. I used a combination of Pretty inPink, Pirroutte Pink, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.

Its the last day of term!!!!  I do look forward to spending more time together through the summer holidays and hopefully some nice days out too!!  Lucy hasn't got back to school after having Chicken Pox as they are still not completely dried up - but at least it will be in time for our trip to Disneyland Paris next week!!!   Both Lucy and Philip are getting excited now!!

Angela x

1 comment:

karyn said...

very pretty card, love the ruffled ribbon :0)