Thursday 11 August 2011

New Classes for Autumn

The lovely sunny days seem to have disappeared to be replaced by rather dark damp days, so I thought I would make a start on planning my new Autumn classes and Christmas projects.

I have three classes planned during September.

3rd September is my Strength & Hope Charity Workshop - all profits will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, there are stil a couple of places remaining if you would like to join us.

14th & 16th September my new monthly classes - I am changing these classes to include more Stampin' Up! products for you!!  Each class will include different projects, mini tutorials and a full kit cut and scored for you with at least £10-£12 worth of Stampin' Up! products for just £15.00.

Booking is essential and classes must be paid for at the time of booking, email me to book your place to avoid disappointment as places are limited and  this class will need to be booked by 31st August to allow time for delivery and preparation of the kits.

Further class dates are listed on the right hand side of my blog.

Angela x

No comments: