Thursday 25 August 2011

Rich Razzleberry Ribbon

I thought I would share another card I made using the gorgeous Rich Razzleberry ribbon you can get free this month.


I used Rich Razzleberry card for my base and coloured the images from On a Pedestal stamp set with the Stampin' Write marker pens.  I layerd the image on to a piece of Early Espresso card and added some bling to the scalloped edge, the cherry was coated with Crystal Effects.

I made a "false bow" - just folding the ribbon in to shape and wrapping Linen Thread around the middle the ends were threaded through a Rich Razzleberry flower button and tied to secure the bow. This makes the card front slightly less bulky for the envelope and posting.

There is still time for you to  get your free ribbon, clips and an exclusive cosmetic bag contact me to place your order of £75 or more before 31st August.

Angela x

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela thats one gorgeous card and I love that ribbon its fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx