Sunday 7 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 19

I am a little late in posting this weeks card for the Simply Stampin' Challenge.  This week we have a lovely sketch for your inspiration, you can use the sketch and rotate it to fit your design.

I decided to use the sketch to prepare my Thank You cards for my customers placing orders for their Stampin' Up! goodies this month.


I made 10 x 10 cm bases from Pumpkin Pie card, with some of the gorgeous Sweet and Sour papers and used the Ornate Blossom stamp with Rich Razzleberry ink, adding some rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.  The sentiment is form the Pocket Silhouttes stamp set, I stamped it on to a strip of card and cut a "V" in the ends to resemble ribbon.


Just a few of the cards I have have made, don't forget there is a special offer from Stampin' Up! available during August, if you would like to get your free gift  please email your order to me.

Angela x

No comments: