Saturday 10 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 24

 Saturday already???  So that means it is time for another challenge at Simply Stampin'  and this week we have a theme for your inspiration;

Flutterby Butterfly

I bought a set of hearts a couple of months ago intending to decorate them for my sister's birthday but I never got around to doing them..

I used some of the beautiful Rich Razzleberry striped grosgrain ribbon to make a luxurious bow and hanging loop.


This gorgeous butterfly is from the Strength and Hope stamp set and stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink, I cut out three to make each butterfly gluing them together to make a 3D butterfly.


I added some rhinestones to the body of the butterfly and generously sprayed the hearts with Champagne Shimmer Paint.

If you would like to buy this stamp set it is only be available until 30th September Stampin' Up! are donating £1 for every set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Angela x


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela what lovely ornaments and that butterfly is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx