Saturday 24 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 26

This week at Simply Stampin' challenge we have a colour theme for your inspiration.


I coloured the On a Pedestal stamp using the marker pens, using Crystal Effects for a glazed finish to the icing, with some tiny pearls. I have used the Sizzix Lots of Tags die for my stamped cake, layering it with diamensionals.  The sentiment is from the gorgeous Curly Cute stamp set, the papers are from the Neutrals 12 x 12 paper stack.

The |On a Pedestal stamp set is only available until 30th September, so if you would like to add this to your collection email me to place your order before its too late!!

We would love to see your designs this week, if you don't have the exact colour you can change it for something similar in your stash.

I have been busy working on some projects with my new Stampin' Up! stash - one of the perks of being a demonstrator is that you get to see the catalogue a month early and pre-order some of the new products!!  I will be posting sneak peaks every day next next week, as the count down starts to the new catalogue!!

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

This is really lovely Angela. Looks like the sort of card that would be suitable for anyone. Love the layout.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Wonderful card! I love all of the pearls! Nice touch!!