Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas

Today I want to share some cards using my "NEW" favourite Pennant Parade stamp set with of course a co-ordinating punch!!  Stampin' Up! think of everything and with a matching Big Shot die creating beautiful cards and decorations could not be simpler.




There are so many ways to use this set and it has already proven to be a big success with many of my customers.

I have used the same colours throughout my designs they are really quick and simple to duplicate - perfect for a batch of quick and stylish Christmas cards.
Crumb Cake
Cherry Cobbler
Lucky Limeade
Chocolate Chip
Whisper White.

pennant parade, pennant punch, vintage wallpaper & square lattice embossing folder, large oval punches, four frames punch, scallop dots ribbon crumb cake seam binding.

I will be placing another order this week,  please contact me if there is anything you would like to order.

Angela x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Angela, loving your christmas cards, I am going to add them to my "to do" list which is getting bigger every day. Loving the new catalogue and hope to see you soon x

Margaret said...

Wonderful cards! I love the easel card with the trees and 'snow'!