Friday 18 November 2011

Convention Swap 1

This is one of my general swap's for convention, I decided to make a card front using the NEW cute Polar Party stamp set.

 I really love these colours together - Pool Party, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.

I stamped the little penguin and coloured it with the marker pens in Peach Parfait, Pool Party and Pretty in Pink, I added a little Dazzling Diamonds for the snow too.

I punched out the image using the extra large oval, layering it with the decorative label punch. I used Shimmery White card and embossed it with the polka dots embossing folder, the gorgeous snowflake is punched in Shimmery White card using the Doily Triple Layer punch, with a gem for a bit of sparkle.

I decided to make the layers look like a wrapped parcel with some of the gorgeous scallop dots ribbon in Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment is from the NEW Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, punched with the Word Window punch and layered with the Modern Label punch.

Back soon with more convention makes!!

Angela x



1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so cute! Love the 'gift' as the focal point! Enjoy your trip!!