Saturday 19 November 2011

Convention Team Gifts

Along with general swaps we also make team gifts to share with demonstrators who are part of "Julie's Jem's", this year there are 18 demonstrators attending convention at Disneyland Paris from our team.

I made another Christmas themed swap using the brilliant Pillow Box die.


The boxes are cut from Cherry Cobbler card with a piece of First Edition paper (I do love this paper!!) stamped with the snowflake trio from the Serene Snowflakes stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink .  I wrapped some Crumb Cake seam binding around the box securing a cinnamon stick and some gorgeous lace trim in the knot. I punched a Very Vanilla "snowflake" with the NEW tripple punch and another in the NEW Gold card - it is so pretty and has a soft brushed effect, a "merry" from the Tiny Tags stamp set all tied to the seam binding with some linen thread.

I will be back tomorrow with more convention gifts.

Angela x

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So pretty and perfect for little gifts!

Monica Gale said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for my gift Angela. You are a real sweetheart big hugs Monica xxx