Wednesday 16 November 2011

"Leafy" Simply Stampin' Challenge

At last I have managed to join in the Simply Stampin' challenge this week!!

The theme of the challenge is "Leafy" so I thought I would share the Thank You cards I have made for all of my customers this month.


The card base is More Mustard and I used the fabulous French Foliage stamp set, with Pumpkin Pie, Cajun craze, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake. Perfect for an Autumn themed card.

I will share my convention swaps and gifts over the next few days.

Angela x

4 comments:

Niki Rowland said...

Hi Angela, great to see you on the 'other side'!! Gorgeous card as usual, I expect nothing less! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

Ruth M said...

Such a beautiful, seasonal leafy card! Great warm colour combo too!
I really hope you join us again at Simply Stampin'! Ruth x

kelly said...

A perfect thank you card for the season! Great colour choices, good to see you back at the challenge, thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'.
Kelly xx

Margaret said...

Beautiful card! Love the autumn colors!