Wednesday 7 March 2012

Easter Blossoms Class

I know 2 posts in 2 days......
I did schedule this one as I really wanted to share the lovely Easter cards I made for another class with a different group of ladies.  This is a contrast to the more Autumnal colours of yesterdays post as the colours are really pretty and spring like, perfect for some Easter cards.


The colours for the cards are Wisteria wonder, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink, Flirtatious designer papers.

I used Wisteria Wonder for the card base with Flirtatious paper,  the Whisper White panel was embossed with the Polka Dots folder, the eggs were stamped and cut out by hand, a gorgeous Whisper White satin bow and a sentiment makes this a quick card to complete.


The card base is So Saffron with some more of the Flirtatious papers, the doily is the reverse side of one one of the sheets of paper from this same pack - I thought it looked nice peeping out from under the silhouette of the girl. I added some satin ribbon with the sentiment layered with the oval punches and a small flower with a peal centre. 


This is the card that "wowed" everyone - it was the quickest and simplest of them all but the pretty blossom stamp was definitely their favourite.  It was stamped on to Whisper White with Basic Grey ink and the blossoms were lightly coloured with a Pretty in Pink marker, a few tiny flowers were punched out with tiny pearls for the centre. The sentiment was layered up as before, the card base is Pretty in Pink.

I decided to order the Easter Blossoms stamp set to use in this class, I had held off buying it, as I have so many stamp sets waiting for ink I didn't think I needed it?!  How wrong was I. Everyone loved the cards we made and although it was not a stamp set they had planned to buy three of the ladies decided to buy it, so you never know, sometimes you need to look again!!

If you would like to order this stamp set, it is currently available in the Spring Mini Catalogue until 30th March, contact me to place your order before it's too late!!

Angela x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela these are super I love the flirtacious papers they are FAB ,the easter card is lovely , the springtime smiles is sweet and the blossom....well I have to agree I have seen this a few times and each time it is stunning, so stylish.
Hugs Elaine

Margaret said...

All three are wonderful and perfect for spring, but I have to agree that the last one is my favorite as well! There is such an elegant and soft simplicity about it! Gorgeous cards!