Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Gifts Day 2

Here are more of the Easter gifts and cards I made for Philip.  I used a gorgeous colour combination of Pool Party and Calypso Coral with more of the Everyday Enchantment papers - I know I will miss them when they are gone!!


I used the same supplies for each set and just changed the design of the card.


I used some Crumb Cake ink to give the edges a worn look and highlight the texture of the polka dot embossing folder.


The cute bunnies are coloured with Stampin' Up! marker pens and a Blender pen, the egg shells have also been glittered with Dazzling Diamonds.

These gifts are for Philip's teacher and his 1:1 teacher.  I will share the gifts and cards for Lucy's teachers tomorrow.

If you would like to get your hands on some of these beautiful Everyday Enchantment papers before they are gone forever - contact me to place your order before Friday 30th March.

Angela x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angela these are stunning... I have been busy with family, and am just catching up with everyones posts . I have had a peek at your blog and you have been creating some fabulous projects and cards lately. Well done, hugs Elaine