Sunday 1 April 2012

Everybunny Class


After my last class I showed the ladies some of my cute Easter cards made with the "must have" Everybunny stamp set - so a date was set and I managed to squeeze in another class so the ladies could make their own Easter cards.


The images are stamped with Basic Grey ink and coloured with Stampin' Up! marker pens.


The papers and card are Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder from the 2011-2013 In Colour collection.


This is not my usual choice of colours but I do think they look very pretty for Easter cards.

I have now added a morning session to my April workshop - 9.30-12.30 and there are still a couple of places left, (afternoon is fully booked) - if you would like to come along and make some gorgeous projects using Stampin' Up! products please contact me to book your place.

Angela x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela great images what lovely cards I love them , the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

Margaret said...

These are all so sweet and I agree, this is a wonderful color combo for Easter!

Jane said...

Lovely cards Angela Hope you had a lovely easter. If you manage to track down the ironing fairy please send her down to Yorkshire for me xxx