Sunday 6 May 2012

Have A Nice Day

Today I have had a nice day scrapbooking!!!  There are so many pictures from our trip to Disneyland Paris last August just waiting to be scrapped.

This is a picture of Philip with Eyore during the early morning character breakfast we booked at Cafe Mickey in the Disney Village.


I used So Saffron, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Pacific Point and Whisper White card and papers for this layout. The chipboard stars are covered with So Saffron paper and Crystal Effects. The title is cut with the exclusive Stampin' Up! timeless Type alphabet - this layout is for the In Love With Stamping 4th Birthday Challenge - "song" - I did my page a little differently as I chose my photo and then scrolled through my i-pod to find a suitable song title "Have A Nice Day" by the Stereophonics.

I would have liked to have told you I had a nice day yesterday - well I did until we arrived back at my car parked in a side street in York to find it like this!!


We found a note from the police and the car not fit for the 50 mile drive home with two children, so an hour later we were on our way home on a break down truck!!

My car was hit by a horse and carriage tourist ride after the horse bolted - thankfully the driver had contacted the police & has public liability insurance.

So now back on to the insurance & hope I get a courtesy car soon while the repairs are carried out!!

I will be back tomorrow with another scrapbook page of Philip, I'm hoping to get some of Lucy with the princesses started tonight.

Angela x


1 comment:

Margaret said...

While I don't think that it's funny that your car was damaged, I can imagine the looks you get when telling this story! So glad no one was hurt!
Your page is fantastic! Love the banner and the stars are the perfect embellishments! Adorable picture too! Can't wait for our trip to Disney World!!