Tuesday 22 May 2012

A late Class.....

This is a class I held a couple of weeks ago I have only just realised that I forgot to share the projects on my blog.

I used the gorgeous projects we made at a Stampin' Up! training day held by my upline Jules  in April.

The projects are stamped with the pretty Bordering on Romance stamp set and coloured with the Stampin' Up! marker pens.


We made this lovely gift bag that can hold several cards and envelopes.


I think everyone enjoyed colouring in the flowers, this is a lovely set to use if you like to colour images in.


I knew the colouring in would take quite a while to finish, so I showed the ladies the same bag made up with some Twitterpated designer paper.

I have two more classes this week so I will share the projects soon.

Angela x

3 comments:

Kat said...

Two lovely sets Angela. My favourite is the first set.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! Looks like DSP!! The bag and card are fantastic!!

Kate M said...

Love the pastel version of these - your colouring is fabulous!
Kate
xx