Wednesday 2 May 2012

New Summer Mini Catalogue

I hope that the days are brighter where you are than here???  It has been so cold and grey all week - so what better to brighten the day than the fabulous new Summer Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

This has to be our best mini catalogue so far, filled with so many lovely products. I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator as there are so many opportunities to earn FREE products.!!

I made both of these cards with the NEW Apothecary stamp set and the matching Stampin' Up! exclusive Labels Collection  framelits  dies (woohoo!!) they cut this gorgeous shape around the stamped images.


I love this beautiful paper Attic Boutique - there are some gorgeous designs.
I chose this one as it is very soft & delicate like the stamped image.  I coloured the flowers with Stampin' Up! marker pens. The shaped edge is cut with one of the NEW Stampin' Up! exclusive Adorning Accents Edglits dies. I added some gorgeous Victoria crochet trim and a antique brad.


I thought the roses on this image would work for a Christmas card (already?!) I embossed some Red Ridding Hood card with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, the next layer is Always Artichoke, with a few sparkly gems and a generous spritz of champagne shimmer paint. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.

If you click on the link in my side bar it will take you to the PDF version of the NEW mini catalogue. I will be placing orders from the catalogues so if you would like to get your hands on some ot the gorgeous new prodcts contact me to place your order - delivery is just £4.95 direct to your door no matter where you live.

Today I was going on a school trip with Philip to Beamish (Brrrr) but he has come down with a sickness bug currently going around the school, so I have been kept busy looking after him, then at lunch time school phoned to let me know Lucy wasn't very well?!  It's probably better to let them have it at the same time and it would seem at least a third of the school is ill.  So I am using a few quiet minutes while Philip is asleep to blog, then its back to the washing & ironing!!!!!

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hope everyone in your family is happy and healthy again!
Both cards are wonderful! Love the vintage feel of the first and the bright holiday colors on the second!