Thursday 24 May 2012

Tea Shoppe Class

This morning I have had a class with a lovely group of ladies and we used the lovely new Tea Shoppe stamp set, this is a fabulous stamp set and very "English" too!!

I chose a pretty colour scheme of Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler and Wisteria Wonder.


This is a really simple card to make, the background is scored with the NEW Diagonal Plate that fits over the the Stampin' Up! score board.


This was my favourite card, although a little fiddly with cutting out the flowers to add some dimension.


We made this box to fill with tea bags using a fabulous tutorial  you can find the details here. I think it would make a lovely gift with a nice tin of M&S biscuits.


We used some of the Flirtatious paper to make a rosette using the New score board, they are really quick & easy to make and are a special addition to any card or gift box.

I have another class on Saturday afternoon so I will share some different projects from that class at the weekend.

Angela x


1 comment:

Margaret said...

The cards are so pretty and I love the fussy cutting on them! The tea box is fantastic! Such a pretty way to keep my tea stash handy!!