Saturday 28 July 2012

Baby Prints Stamp Set

I have finally found the time to ink up this beautiful baby stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue Baby Prints.  The detail of the stamps is amazing and so realistic too, along with setiments to match.



I used Blushing Bride for the baby girl cards with some of the beautiful pleated ribbon and tiny flower buttons.




For the baby boy cards I used Baja Breeze and pleated ribbon and buttons again.
The sentiment was heat embossed (again!!) with white embossing powder.

I haven't made any baby cards for a while and this is a set I know I will use a lot, if I manage to squeeze in a bit of scrapbooking time this week I plan to use the Baby Prints stamp set for a layout of Philip.

Angela x



2 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous baby cards Angela. These little feet images are sooo sweet.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Such sweet and beautiful cards! Love all of them!