Monday 24 September 2012

My Princess

 Another layout from our trip to Disney in July 2011 (I will finish it one day?!).  I made Lucy have photos taken with the Disney Princesses as I know if we go again she will not be willing to stand and pose with a Princess as she will be "too old".


It is another of my simple layouts, using some of the lovely Twitterpated papers (don't worry you can stock up on them again soon.....) with the eyelet boarder punch to trim the edges of the paper.  I used the labels framelits to cut out the Apothecary Labels for my journalling. I covered a chipboard crown with a scrap of paper, adding some small buttons and pleated ribbon to complete the layout.


This is an official Disney photo - the only one we bought as we managed to get several nice photos with the Princesses during our visit.


Some of these products have now retired as I didn't manage to get this layout posted on my blog before our trip to London, thankfully I will be able to stock up on the paper as it is making a "comeback" in the NEW catalogue!!!!!  

I have another layout to share with you tomorrow.

Angela x

2 comments:

Alison xx said...

Lovely pages Angela!! Your princess looks beautiful. A xx

Margaret said...

These are wonderful! Great pictures and the paper goes perfectly with the princess theme!
You may be surprised at her not getting 'too old'. My oldest still squealed as she saw her favorites and wanted pictures. Something really is magical about going to Disney!!