Friday 28 September 2012

Stampin Up Scentsational Season



Today I have another card using more products from the NEW Stampin' Up! Autumn and Winter seasonal catalogue, using the Scentsatioanl Season stamp set with of course matching framelits - no more cutting out!!!!


I have used the gorgeous new Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green with Whisper White for my colour scheme with some of my favourite Snow Festival papers.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with matching framelits to cut out the banners. They will be available very soon (1st October).

I'm almost ready for my afternoon of "ooing" & "ahhing" with the ladies attending my New Catalogue Launch tomorrow!!!  I know how much they will love some of the fabulous new products available in the NEW 2012 - 2013 annual Stampin' Up! catalogue, I have a huge wish list already,

If you would like your own copy of the New catalogue contact me.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

The banners are perfect for this clean design! Wonderful card!!