Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hearts a Flutter

I love the Vine Street embossing folder - did you know you can get this FREE with a £45 order during Sal-a-bration along with the Madison Avenue stamp set I have used on this card.


  • Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
  • Core d'inations Primsore Petals card, sanding block
  • Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelits
  • Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, basic pearls
  • Vine Street embossing Folder and Madison Avenue stamp set - One FREE with an order of £45 or more
I have a busy week ahead with some planning and preparation for a new venture I am setting up and I will be spending Thursday at the Tynemouth Sealife Centre with Philip and his class.

Angela x




1 comment:

Kat said...

Lovely Angela, Love the colours you've used.

Have a good week.

Kat xx